Citrus Daze– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
Soft Focus Candle
Endless citrus groves surrounded by green velveteen hills, lush botanical gardens, discovering fields of wild blooming poppies. Botanical and citrusy. Orange leaf, galbanum, California poppy, and grapefruit.
Burn during the daytime.
This collection is available in our best-selling 7.2 oz Standard Candle size featuring frosted glass jars that radiate a soft glow when lit. Available for a limited time.
How strong is it?
Vignettes of California viewed through a dream-like lens. Soft Focus is a collection of three unique scents that spark recollections of ethereal days spent at iconic locations throughout our home state. Vivid yet hazy, wild, and free.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.8” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
$8 flat rate shipping available for orders shipping to AK / HI / PR.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada only. Shipping rates are calculated by weight + delivery destination.
Read more about our Shipping process here.
This smells like summer!
I love this candle! Light, perfect citrus scent. I use this as my “kitchen candle”. Uplifting citrus, mixed in with just the right amount of flower. Not ovwrpowering. The white glass container allows for a beautiful glow when burned. Highly recommend!
Great smell! Burns even. Perfect kitchen candle.
First time buyer, I am hooked! Smells wonderful and does not give me a headache like other brands have. 10/10
The site describes the scent throw as 'strong' and they're not lying. The wonderful citrusy fragrance remains noticeable all around the room. You can even get a burst of freshness in a small space from leaving the jar open and the candle unlit. I've tried 2/3 soft focus candles and they're both excellent. Going for the hat trick now!
Fresh Smelling Scent!
Wow, what a fragrant fresh smelling candle. Been a fan of the incense for a while now, but this candle is top of the list for me!
Love this one so much! The seasonal frosted glass is really pretty and gives off a nice glow. The scent itself is lovely, citrus for the win!
Citrus Daze Craze
Wonderful, crisp, clean, refreshing scent. Decent throw, burns really nicely.
Go to morning candle
Citrus Daze has become my go to candle for WFH days. It's a super clean, refreshing scent to starting the day. So good!
I'm already a big fan of Sweet Grapefruit as a room freshener or a candle to burn in the kitchen after cooking a particularly pungent meal, but it's a bit too sweet for me to burn in other area of the house. Citrus Haze is the scent I didn't know I was waiting for! The fresh, green, leafy notes are the dominant scent with tart grapefruit as the backbone. It's like waking from a nap in a sunny citrus grove with the breeze wafting in the scent of a freshly mowed nearby field. This hazy summer day in a jar will totally transport you.