Holiday shopping doesn't have to empty your wallet. From flair to stationery, some of the coolest gifts cost less than twenty bucks. Here's how to tackle your list on a budget.
1. Paper Ring Dot Notebook by Muji, $5
Japanese brand Muji is dedicated to producing quality stationery at affordable prices, like this $5 notebook with dotted paper inside! Keeps you organized, not broke.
2. Felt Keychain from Graf Lantz, $12
We can't get over this marino felt from Graf Lantz, especially when they design such cool things with it! They've got tons of cool keychain designs, so there's got to be one meant for you.
3. Ocean Sunset Patch by Valley Cruise Press, $10
Valley Cruise Press is full of fun and wearable designs, sometimes featuring local artists’ works. These are our fave designs, mainly focused on sunshine, California and plants.
4. Prickly Pear Cactus Patch by Valley Cruise Press, $10
5. LA Patch from Friend Mart, $10
Friend Mart is founded by artists Tuesday Bassen and Ben Goetting. They're in LA, we're in LA. But you don't have to be to sport this cool patch.
6. Golden Coast Room Spray by P.F. Candle Co., $10
Take a little bit of California's sea-salted air and smells of the coastline with you on the go with our travel-friendly room sprays. Only ten bucks!
7. California Dreamin' Burger Pin by Valley Cruise Press, $8
8. LA Postcard Pin by Valley Cruise Press, $10
9. 70s Sunset Pin by Valley Cruise Press, $10
10. Feminist Keychain by Chaparral Studio, $15
Chaparral Studio specializes in making these hand-stamped keychains, like this Feminist one that speaks to us on another level.
11. Cactus Socks from Urban Outfitters, $8
You know we love anything cactus-related, but our favorite part about these UO socks is getting 3 pair for $20!
12. Teakwood & Tobacco Mini Candle by P.F. Candle Co., $11
Our most-loved scent in a portable jar. Our minis are perfect for traveling or brightening up small spaces, and they're available in all scents.
13. Disposable Camera, $12
These disposable cameras are perfect for any kind of occasion, and we found that Amazon is the best place to get them. Finding out where to develop the film - that's the hardest part.
14. Monochrome Film found at Target, $13.99
This Fuji Instax Film is in Black and White (Monochrome) with a glossy finish, which is a fun and efficient way to capture your favorite moments. We found this film at Target!
15. Desert Pin Set by Valley Cruise Press, $15
16. Eye Pattern Tea Towel from Wild Hart Paper, $18
Pennsylvania based Wild Hart Paper is screenprinting paper and home goods on the daily. We like this catchy eye pattern, but love that they're each a little unique.