Shopping for your coolest friend can be difficult: it seems like they already have everything! We just made tackling those gifts way easier by putting together a list of beautifully functional items from brands we love. Here's all you need to impress just about anyone.
1. US Cutting Board by American Heirloom, $48American Heirloom Inc. is a husband-wife Brooklyn shop making their name for these hand-crafted cutting boards. They're available in all state shapes, too!2. 3-Cup Classic Coffeemaker from Chemex, $38.90Chemex is the ideal gift for coffee lovers, guaranteed to make that pure cup of coffee every time. Your coffeemaker should look this cool, too. 3. Cordoba Backpack by Nisolo, $238We all need some structure in our lives, and that's why we chose this sturdy backpack from Nisolo, made of vegetable tanned leather. 4. Sideways Spoon from Grain & Knot, $75We chose this handcrafted spoon from London-based Grain and Knot because it's perfect for big holidays pots and dishes.
5. Copal Standard Candle by P.F. Candle Co., $18Inspired by a getaway to Tulum, this relaxing fragrance is woody and spicy with a hint of citrus and a resinous base.
6. Valet Tray by Graf Lantz, $65Perfect for travel or at home, this collapsible felt and leather tray is here to make sure you never lose your keys. 7. Triangle Tray by Concrete Geometric, $38Keep your favorite jewelry or some spare change in these shallow concrete trays. The best part? Concrete Geometric is donating a portion of all pieces bought from their shop to Best Friends Animal Society Shelter!
8. Patchouli Sweetgrass Room Spray by P.F. Candle Co., $10We've put our modern take on the classic patchouli in room spray form. Now you can spritz our founder's favorite in any room
9. Zen Dog Print by Danielle Kroll, $30Pretty much the most peaceful dog ever.
10. Matchstriker by Gopi Shah Ceramics, $42Our friend and ceramicist Gopi Shah makes these wheel-thrown matchstrikers with textured stoneware perfect for lighting strike-anywhere matches.11. Horizon Planters by A Question of Eagles, $25Minimalistic and moody, these little handmade planters are the perfect mix of satin black and raw clay.
Success! Feel free to
or head to your
Be the first to know about new product releases and exclusive promotions.