Shipping & Receiving Handler (Seasonal)
Shipping/Receiving Handler (Seasonal)
Do you have awesome attention to detail and function well in a fast paced work environment? As a Shipping & Receiving Handler, you will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate shipping of wholesale orders throughout our busy holiday season. You will also be responsible for receiving pallets of heavy freight on a loading dock.
Additionally you will be expected to maintain a clean, safe, and organized workspace, assist in inventory and supply management.
If this sounds like you, we’d LOVE to have you join our team!!
Start Date: TBD (most likely SEPT)
Duration: 5 months (SEPT-JAN)
- Fulfillment duties such as pulling/assembling orders for wholesale accounts as well as ticketing and packaging for national retailers such as Urban Outfitters, Madewell, CB2 etc.
- Making cartons to pack fragile (and heavy) items with care and attention.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, this is a physically intensive job and you will be on your feet for the majority of the day.
- High attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment is a REQUIREMENT. We process a high volume of shipments every day of the week.
- Reliable transportation to our Boyle Heights Warehouse and punctuality is a must.
- You will be working in a fully functioning and very fragrant candle studio. Please be advised that this job is not ideal for those with fragrance sensitivities.
How to Apply:
To apply and inquire about more details, send us a blurb about yourself and any relevant work experience.
SUBJECT LINE SHOULD READ: “Shipping/Receiving - JOB INQUIRY”