P. F. Candle Co. is seeking an enthusiastic and organized individual to join our team in the FULL TIME position of Operations Coordinator.
This position will be inward facing at the company, and focus on support for our staff of 22 and general operations of the company. The ideal candidate will be a people-person who thrives on systems, organization, and getting stuff done! This position is integral to our company function, and there is room for growth within the Operations Department. You will be reporting directly to the owners of the company.
Start Date: ASAP
- Providing support to our staff and operations team, including our executive team
- HR Assistance: onboarding new employees, facilitating benefits programs, and organizing other employee perks, payroll assistance
- Keeping office and breakroom clean and presentable
- Ordering office supplies
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings for management team
- Managing accounts payable
- Running basic errands
- Answering phone and fielding basic customer inquiries
- Coordinating staff events, including company happy hours and holiday parties
- Maintaining operations documents
- Answering and directing calls and greeting guests as they come in
- sorting incoming mail
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 2 years in a related Administrative or Operations Position
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Apple and Google Calendar
- Quickbooks knowledge a bonus
- Excellent Communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and research skills
- Anticipating the needs of busy office
- Punctuality is a must
Subsidized health care, free annual metro pass (for LA County residents), payday candle, access to free Dodger’s tickets; paid vacation and sick leave.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in applying, email us at email@example.com and include “JOB INQUIRY – Operations Assistant” in the subject line when you email. Please attach a resume when you email, and include a cover letter that lets us know a little bit about you and your work experience (in email body cover letter is fine).