P. F. Candle Co. is hiring an intern to join our team in our Marketing Department. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic to learn and highly detail-oriented with a thirst for design, social media, and brand development. This internship offers a hands-on introduction to marketing strategies, social media community building, and content creation for a growing business.
This internship is paid. Plus, you’ll get free candles!
Available: September 1st
Duration: 4 months (SEP-DEC)
- Community building on various social media platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Working with our Creative Team to develop content for various platforms, as well as for ad campaigns and our website
- Writing copy for social media and blog posts
- Researching new market opportunities and organizing giveaways
- Taking notes during meetings and sending detailed reports
- Providing general support for our office staff and Creative Team
- Must be available a minimum of 2 days per week
- Must have reliable transportation to our Boyle Heights studio
- Punctuality and an above-average attention to detail are a must
- Must have functional laptop
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with management of social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in photography, design, and copywriting is a huge plus
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this position, email us with your RESUME, a BLURB about yourself (in body of email, okay) as well as LINKS TO SOCIAL MEDIA, (personal and work-experience related).
**Failure to submit all components will result in a non-response.**
SUBJECT LINE SHOULD READ: “MARKETING INTERN INQUIRY – FIRST/LAST NAME”